Within InphoniteVoice, we have the option to change the account password simply and quickly. To change the password:
- Sign into your account.
- Scroll to User Settings in the column to the left.
- Navigate to the section called Change Password.
- Enter the current password.
- Enter the new password.
8 digits in length
At least one (1) number and one (1) letter
Contain one of the following symbols: ! ~ - : . , [ ] ?
- Confirm the new password.
Note: Make sure to keep a record of your new password.
Resetting your password
- To reset your password, click the Forgot Your Password? link.
- Enter your account username or account email address.
- You will receive an email with a new temporary password. This will go to the main email attached to the account which may not be yours. Make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Sign in using the temporary password and change your password using the dialogue box that will appear to change your password. If the box does not appear, please follow the section labelled change your password.
If you are unable to find answers to your questions, our Technical Support Department would be happy to help.
If you have an account with our Support Portal, please use the link below to open a support ticket. Otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance creating a Support Portal account.
- OPEN A SUPPORT CASE -
All requests received between 9:00am and 6:00pm Eastern (6:00am and 3:00pm Pacific), Monday through Friday, will be responded to within one day. Our Technical Support team responds to requests in the order received. Requests from customers with Elite support will be placed at the head of the queue and attended to by the next available Support Technician.
PLEASE NOTE: Before contacting our Technical Support Team, please review our article "Before You Contact Support".
For more tips and useful information, be sure to check out the Inphonite Blog, News, and YouTube.